One Sunday i was sitting in the church and it was time for offering so the offering basket was passed around. Despite the Pastor’s charge for good offering, I still hurriedly and secretly pulled out ₦50 from my pocket and dropped it .Just then, the person behind me tapped me on the shoulder and handed me a ₦ 1,000 note. I smiled, then put the ₦ 1,000 majestically in the basket and passed it on. I turned and thanked the man profusely for being so generous. He replied, “Don’t mention my dear, after all it fell off your pocket”.
IRONY OF LIFE!
(strange, but kind of true…)
1. The lawyer hopes you get in trouble
2. The doctor hopes you get sick
3. The police hope you become a criminal
4. The teacher hopes you are born stupid
5. The landlord hopes that you don’t build a house
6. The prostitute hopes you don’t marry
7. The dentist hopes that your teeth decay
8. The mechanic hopes that your car breaks down
9. The coffin-maker wants you dead
10. Only a thief wishes you prosperity in Life!
Hug the thief next to you! LOL